Whether you are working remotely or in the office, Southern Cross IT have you connected!
Business telephony has grown vastly in efficiency and flexibility. Here at Southern Cross IT we have the expertise to guide you through all the available options, allowing you to keep costs DOWN and flexibility UP.
- multiple phone lines down a single broadband connection
- full PABX functionality
- Call groups / hunting groups
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Find me, Follow me
- callers always get through
- DDI (Direct Dial Inwards)
- company and individual answerphone
- local, national and non-geographic numbers
- multiple remote extensions (anywhere in the world - free calls & transfers)
- Wi-Fi phones
- voicemail to e-mail
- plug and play re-location
- info/music on-hold
At Southern Cross IT our telephony solutions marry your needs with what’s available at your locations. We have a lot of experience with all kinds of different phone systems. These are some of the technologies that we can offer:
Business telephony has evolved. You no longer need to pay excessive costs on a fixed per line basis. Business VoIP allows you to pay a fixed amount each month, regardless of how many lines you may or may not need - keeping your business costs down and giving you maximum flexibility.
Southern Cross IT can integrate a Business VoIP system into your existing network, keeping hardware costs down (a new Business VoIP system costs much less than a conventional PABX system).
The benefits of a Business VoIP system are
- Unlimited lines, numbers & extensions
- Inexpensive hardware
- Remote extensions and forwarding to mobile phones
- Flexible and configurable
- Scalable - grow the system as your business grows
- Desk, cordless and wi-fi phones
Although costly, ISDN offers a solution where Business VoIP may not be practical. Our full-featured PBX supports both, making the decision easy.